Drunk is a status effect that can be obtained at the Aera Inn. Being drunk is a mainly negative effect, but could be considered a positive effect in some situations. You can also become drunk by following The Beer Link
The Drunk status lasts for 20 minutes after drinking. It can be stacked up to six times, which increases the amount of times the effects happen.
Being drunk increases your strength stat by 5%, and stacks with every drink. On the other hand, it decreases both dexterity and intelligence by 10% with each drink.
When drunk, there is chance that your text will:
- Add one or more "..uhhhh.." in between two words:
[10:17] watergate: I'MM ..UHHH.. ..UHHHH.. BACK
- Add one or more "..hic" to the end of a sentence:
[10:20] watergate: yep ..hic ..hic
- Change one or more words in a sentence:
[10:17] watergate: HEY KDDOS
- Capitalize the entirety of a sentence:
[10:24] watergate: DO YA KNOW WHEN WE'RE GONNA HOLD THE NEXT NFL? ..HIC
- Ignore a sentence and instead provide a drunken text:
[10:26] watergate TRIES TO SPEAK BUT PUKES INSTEADD
- Or, a mixture of two or more of these effects:
[10:21] watergate: fuck, i'm miighty ..uhhhh.. drunk ..hic ..hhicAll of these effects last twenty minutes after you first take a drink, and if you've downed multiple drinks, it lasts until the final drink has expired.
"You're drunk! This effect is awarded when you drink at the Inn in Aera. The effect lasts for 20 minutes."